Monday, November 23, 2015

Dreams

Salutations, internet dwellers! In a previous post I asked what your dreams and aspirations were and I feel like I have never really discussed mine. So let me tell you about my crazy goals and dreams.
 
http://hdsa.org/

I don't know about you guys but I used to be a HUGE fan of the show House. Some would say I was obsessed but I think overenthusiastic is a more accurate description. Anyways, a character from the show had a disease called Huntington's, a neurodegenerative disease (I will write a separate post just on the disease). As I watched her character progress and learned snippets about the disease I decided to do research on it. I watched countless of videos and read articles and journals about it. I can't honestly tell you the exact reason why this disease caught my heart like it did yet four years later and I'm still looking at videos, reading books and articles about Huntington's. My goal, as silly as it sounds, is to find a cure for said disease. I understand that it's highly improbable that this will happen in my lifetime yet I still want to fight that fight and spread awareness about it whenever I can.

Those are my goals and dreams, dearies. Go big or go home, amirite? Until next time


Live Long and Prosper <3

13 comments:

  1. Sending best wishes and blessings so that you feel better and that your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goal is not silly.. Best wishes for you and keep a positive thinking..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not find the cure My Little One, but BB has no doubt you will make a difference. BB2U x 1000

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing Huntington's desease, I had not idea and I am glad I read about this desease in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending best wishes and blessings, Thanks for sharing, You and your family are very strong people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goal! Best wishes for your and your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to know more about it since I never watched the show and I am not familiar with the disease.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know about this desease neither, thank you for sharing. You have a beautiful heart and your dream is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't watched the show, but I heard is very popular. I hope they can find a cure for the disease.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes and blessings. Good luck in achieving your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a great and beautiful mission. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dream is amazing! Best wishes Dear Dominique! Blessings and good luck in this mission! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending you the best wishes and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete