Thursday, August 13, 2015

New Outlook on Life

Salutations my lovely internet dwellers! If you had not noticed by my sign off...I'm a bit of a nerd. Anyone who follows me on Tumblr or is friends with me on Facebook will be bombarded by science related posts or Harry Potter/Sherlock/Orphan Black/Star Trek posts. This is my way of life. So when I saw this following image I immediately fell in love and decided to try to live my life with this outloook:
Seriously though, how perfect is this?! Some background on this -I am what most people would call a cynic. I am skeptical of everyone and their motives and when I saw this at the beginning of this year it struck a nerve with me and I decided I was done with that. I look around me and I see a lot of people are so cynical nowadays and I'm/was utterly tired of it. It is way easier to be cynical than it is to be happy and positive and I do love me a challenge! So I decided not to follow the cynical hype and try to stay positive. I can't say I have been positive 100% of the time but when I feel like I'm slipping back into my cynical ways I just think of this image and I try harder and I can honestly say am a much happier and far more pleasant person to be around with this new change.

What do you guys do to keep you staying positive, dearies? Listen to a particular song? Look at pictures of adorable animals? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time

Live long and prosper <3

1 comment:

  1. For BB, just thinking about you and your siblings (most of the time) makes me feliz. Reading this and your new attitude makes me SUPER FELIZ. Luvvrreee Juuu. BB2U

    ReplyDelete