Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A new adventure begins!



Salutations my enchanting internet dwellers! So on Monday morning I woke up at 5:30 AM (thank goodness I'm a morning person) for my first day as a Nole. The gif below was basically my reaction/feelings on said morning.


I was overjoyed for my summer break to end  so I could get back to school. If you don't recall from my previous post or could not gather it from that statement- I'm a bit of a nerd.It's just that I love learning and growing as a person so not being in that environment was agonizing. Now the wait is over and I'm nearly done with my first week. So far it has gone preposterously well! All my classes are extremely stimulating and I have begun to look into research projects I would like to become a part of. I am honestly so happy with all these opportunities I have been given and although I am slightly intimidated I cannot wait to tackle them all and show the world what I know I am capable of. 

Are you currently in school? If so, what are your current goals and aspirations? If you're not, when you were in school what were you interested in/decided to do? Let me know in the comments dearies!

Until next time


Live Long and Prosper <3


1 comment:

  1. You can't even imagine how hearing your child say "I ♥ school!" is such an ESOOOO!!! Continue the nerdom My Little One. BB2U x1000

    ReplyDelete